Subject: Re: [Leica] I am a Leica Geek!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 13:20:13 -0500

Sam-
I am on my way to becoming the quintessential Leica Geek!
I admit it- I have ordered a Leica Pocket Protector from Sherry in which to
carry my Pocket Slide Rule, my red eye pen, and pens for charting control
strips. I have put adhesive tape on my glasses, and now consume vast
quantities of Jolt Cola out of a Leica coffee cup, and Doritos Corn Chips-
wiping my greasy fingers on my Leica necktie. I have limited the 'Favorites'
on my browser to only Leica related sites, and sold all my flashes.
I need help....
Dan
dwpost@msn.com