Subject: Re: [Leica] Softie
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 19:58:50 -0500

Mark Rabiner wrote:
SNIP
> I had heard way back that as far a the some shutter mechanism goes most
> but not all cameras should be kept in a cocked possession and others
> not, I think a not might have been the 'blad.
> Mark Rabiner

Mark,

I always keep my Hasselblads cocked. This avoids more problems than
keeping them cocked creates. Plus, it's ready to look through when you
bring your eye to the viewfinder since the mirror is not rapid return.
As far as I can recall there are few camera systems that don't do well
with their little springs under tension.

Carl S.