Subject: Re: [Leica] experience buying from tamarkin or chatterton?
From: WOCCCC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:48:44 EST

<< I intend to purchase some used lenses/accessories from either Tamarkin
  or Don Chatterton.  Has anyone dealt with these companies, and if so,
  are there grading of used equipment accurate, are they reputable, and
  have you had trouble trying to return anything?  Thanks,  Rick >>

Hi,
  have never used either but friends have with little or no problems.  I tend
to use Le Camera in NJ.  Monthly ad in Shutterbug is pretty good indication of
supply and pricing.  Have had zero problems with him over the past 8-10 years.

Bill