Subject: [Leica] Schacht Travegon
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 14:26:16 -0500

One of the used equipment stores I frequent has bought out some other
stores and move some of the more obscure items to the main store.

From this stash I purchased a NEW LTM Schacht Travegon R 35 mm f3.5 lens.
Has anyone used one of these enough to have an opinion of the optical
quality?

Ken Wilcox

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>