Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: website comments
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 18:14:16 -0800

Mark,
I read that book many years ago and still remember the phrase "Be generous
in your approbation and lavish in your praise".
Unfortunately too many politicians and many shady individuals have read the
same book.
Making friends and influencing people all too often becomes give compliments
and fool the people.

Joseph Codispoti

From Mark Rabiner: