Subject: [Leica] Re: LEICAFLEX SL 2 FOR SALE
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 16:45:01 -700

On 31 Mar 99, Walter S Delesandri wrote, at least in part:

> Have ya'll ever wondered what it'd be like to be born without
> a sense of humor?.....not a pretty sight, I'd bet...
> regards, Walt

You're making an accusation that you haven't a clue as to
whether it's a correct one or not, Walt. I must admit, however,
that we can't all be as hillarious as you.

You, though, must be aware that there *are* other ways for
showing one's sense of humor, thankfully.
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     Forecasting is very difficult,