Subject: [Leica] Visoflex
From: "Paul Sundberg" <fausto1968@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 14:52:05 -0700

I've recently had the desire to do some macro work so, I went to the local
used camera store in search of bellows for my M6. What I found was the
Visoflex 2 and 3. The owner had very little knowledge of the system and upon
handing me the Visoflex 3 he said ' One could spend their entire life
tracking down all the attachments for this thing'. Looking at it I could
almost visualize it coming together. I came home and looked through the
Leica M compendium and It wasn't to informative on the specifics of putting
together the Visoflex for macro work. Is there anyone on the list that has
experience with putting together a functional bellow outfit?I have no
interest in converting my M into a SLR. What focal lengths can I use and is
it a major financial under taking. -thanks Paul