Subject: [Leica] short Leica return :)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:02:34 -0700

Howdy all,

It looks like I'll get a break for a few days and can rejoin you fun loving
Leica wild bunch, enjoying some of that good old fashion Leica stuff and
LUG  photographic informality.

So what's hot and humid these days?  Lenses? Spelling? R8?, M2? TA Rapidwinder?
Wild and wooly assignments of exciting nature other than Kosovo? Mindless
drivel? (surely not the LUG!) :) Heaven's never! :)

Anyway, for what it's worth I'm alive and well at the moment (pilled and
boozed out) geared for battle and Leica joust. Any new and terrifying Leica
news like, "Nikon has bought Germany to gain the Leica franchise of the
world?  They don't want Leica to put Nikon and Canon out of business? I
thought this might grab some attention. :)

Joking guys and girls! :) Don't sweat it!

One thing I've unfortunately just learned is, keep in mind when you get
antsy in the pants what problems really are.............

There is your plan!
There is the plan of the big guy in the sky!
And your plan, no matter how magnificant it maybe........"DON'T COUNT!"

Have a nice Leica day, evening or wherever you are on this planet earth! On
the other hand using a Noctilux, on the dark side of the moon! ;)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant