Subject: Re: [Leica] Long strange trip
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 19:25:55 -0400

At 07:16 PM 5/2/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Tina,
>The English weather has been lovely the last couple of days, Manchester was
>warmer than Madrid yesterday! 21/70 degrees I believe. I was filming lions
>basking in the sunshine at a 'safari park' and my wife ended up sunburnt but
>bring your thermals, there's no promises on the weather here!
>What's bringing you to London? If I was going to be there I'd say hello,
if you
>get a chance to come to Manchester it'd be great to see you.
>
>Jem

Hi, Jem -

Thanks for the weather report!  It sounds wonderful.  I'm tagging along on
my husband's business trip.  He has a meeting in London and then has to
visit a plant outside of Paris.  We'll only be in each place a couple of
days but I hope to get in some street shooting.  Make that nice weather
hang around till I get there!

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP