Subject: [Leica] Leica Users digest V8 #77
From: TDSatty@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 13:26:07 EDT

Martin -

I had a similar problem when I first tried printing in our bathroom.  Problem
was stray light during exposure.  It was from the enlarger, reflecting off
the paper then the light colored walls and mirror to the sides and behind the
enlarger.  I bought 3 20x24 black mat boards, and set them behind and to each
side of the enlarger during exposure -- just leaned them against the enlarger
head.  I used my body with a black apron on to block the fourth side.
Contrast improved immensely.

Tom