Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica and Contax
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 14:25:58 -0400

Before ducking out of the line of fire, I'll throw out a related
question...Considering the present discounted cost of a G2 body and 21 2.8
with finder, considering that the 21. 28 is said to be very close in
quality to the 21 ASPH for the M, considering that the cost of G2 body and
21 2.8 with finder is lower than a 21 ASPH for the M without a finder, and
considering that G2 draw backs such as no manual focus are really
irrelevant with a 21, am I the only one out here in LUGland thinking that
maybe the thing to do rather than buy a 21 ASPH for even preASPH for my M
is buy a G2 with a 21 to use as a unit with my M6?