Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: RE: AF & auto exposure
From: McClures <mcclure@udata.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 21:44:40 -0400

JEM,

I have had a Mont Blanc Meisterstuck Fountain Pen for eight years and it
is, indeed, a fine writing instrument -- when it is working.  It has
gone back for leakage problems three times.  To add insult to injury,
they charged $35 each time to fix it.  A $10 Cross has a lifetime
guarantee.  Of course, a Mont Blanc is not a Cross any more than a Leica
is a Nikon (how's that for an on-topic analogy?)