Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: fountain pens and Leica
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 15:44:54 -0700

Giorgio,

What about montegrappa?

- -----Original Message-----
From: Giorgio Ferrari [mailto:fergio@galactica.it]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 1999 2:09 PM
To: LUG
Subject: [Leica] Re: fountain pens and Leica

Dear Mr. Brick,
I'm very happy that your sensations about Mont Blanc pens are so good. But I
don't know if the comparison Mont Blanc-Leica is really good...
I'm a pen collector and my experience about Mont Blanc pens is not very
good.
Certainly Mont Blanc pens are beautiful, very balanced on hands, but, at
least, not much reliables. In my experience there are other good pens, like
Parker, Omas, Aurora, Waterman, much more similar to Leica products.
I've Leica cameras from twenty years but I've had no problems; I've four
Mont Blanc pens and I must control they every year....

What do you think about other pens?

Regards,

Giorgio Ferrari
" fergio@galactica.it <mailto:fergio@galactica.it> "