Subject: [Leica] Ted honoured - Lifetime Achievement award
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 17:38:37 -0600

Our own Ted (I am presuming) is being honoured, along with Karsh

From the CAPIC (Canadian Association of Photographers & illustrators in
Communications http://www.capic.org/mainframe.html) website:

"1999 Lifetime Achievement Awards

CAPIC is proud to announce that the 1999 Lifetime Achievement Awards will be
held at a joint
convention with the PPOC (Professional Photographers of Canada). The event
will be held on
Tuesday, August 10 at the Museum of Civilization (Grand Hall), 100 Laurier
Street in Hull,
Québec.

Recipients of this year's awards are Ted Grant, Tom McNeely and Yousuf
Karsh. Cocktails begin
at 5:15 p.m., dinner is at 6:55 p.m. and the LAA Awards portion of the show
will begin at 8:50
p.m.

Tickets for the dinner are $65.00 (plus GST) and must be ordered in advance.
To order tickets,
please contact Randy Harquail at (613) 237-4268. Dress is formal.

CAPIC would like to thank the following sponsors of the 1999 CAPIC Lifetime
Achievement
Awards:

Canada Post Corporation, Marketing Magazine, BGM Imaging, Leica U.S.A. and
Kindermann
(Canada) Inc."

Tim A