Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Tilley Hats!, Now really OT!
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 16:17:50 -0400

Ok Ok Ok, Where can I find a good Tilley. I guess mail order is a good way, but
can some one let me in on the secret. My doctor said I need the hat and this
sounds as good as any I've heard. 52 and all the hair is growing down the back
of the neck, in the nose nd out the ears.
Cheers Wilber GFTBE OAO2