Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V11 #77
From: Martin Howard <mvh@media.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:40:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Johnny Deadman wrote:

> I am a 308 user also. It fits nicely in my underpants.

ROTFLOL!  I can see that we are going to have *two* LUGgers who are famous
for their respective underwear.  Just imagine a photography course in which
Ted and Johnny team up.  Never mind the definition of `depth-of-field', just
imagine trying to get the students not to mix up the `lens-cleaning'
underwear with the `small items pouch' underwear...! ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | Yeah, I'm pretty outnumbered there,
Visiting Scholar at MIT Media Lab | Dave..., eh, Jay...
email: mvh@media.mit.edu          |  - Bruce Willis (on The Tonight Show)