Subject: Re: [Leica] Cosina/Voigtlander 15mm lens & new camera
From: drbledsoe <drbledsoe@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 11:13:57 -0700 (PDT)

- --- Gwpics@aol.com wrote:
> Could we see the Japs beat Leica at their own game,
> under the 'Germanic' name
> of Voigtlander in the UK?

Uh oh!  This sentence ought to be good for another
endless off topic bickering session.  WARNING!
WARNING! Prepare yourself for attack.  The PC police
will likely soon invade your mailbox... and
unfortunately the mailbox of every other LUG member
too.

Personally I hope the Japanese do continue to develop
LTM cameras and more lenses.  They are interesting and
lots of fun.

don