Subject: Re: [Leica] What I did today
From: "Robert McElwee" <romcelwee@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 19:20:33 -0400

Maybe I'm lucky, I don't know. As I said people usually thank me for taking
their picture. Some even ask how to pose, which I don't want them to do. I
think treating people with respect goes a long way. I have never mentioned
using images on the Web to anyone but have had people say I could take their
picture as long as I did not put it on the Internet. Most all my street
shots are in the inner city, I'm surprised at my success ratio also.

- --
Robert McElwee

www: http://www.mindspring.com/~romcelwee/leica.html

email: romcelwee@mindspring.com