Subject: RE: [Leica] Nikon 300 2.8 vs Leica SLR lens
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:32:31 -0500

At 12:50 PM 9/24/99 -0700, Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter) wrote:
>Gee! Its so great to know that a real SLR is an R8.  I guess I will have to
>throw away my EOS SLRs and go back in time to when people relied on on MF
>and slow sync speeds.
>And the cult continues.......

Peter, read a bit closer. We (Ted and I that is) did not say anything
negative about anyone's SLR. We were just defending the R8 from a dork who
wouldn't know an F-stop from a door stop.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control!