Subject: RE: [Leica] Americans. Now: baby killers
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 18:27:35 -0400

On Fri Oct 01 14:30:52 MDT 1999, D Kevin Gibson wrote:
>It is certainly nice to see that such rabid right wing (nay fascist)
paranoia is still alive and well in the USA.

>And you wonder why so many other countries look down on the US? Such words
as those above are certainly worthy of any ranting Ayatollah, who of course
share this "honour".

Well, Kevin, we'd hate to see you go, especially after you make my posting
of yesterday grossly inaccurate in that I stated no one but Canadians took
gratuitous slams at the US.

If you wish to criticize, move here and move to make changes.  Otherwise,
kindly be polite and hold your peace.

Sorry if you feel you must leave the LUG because of the honesty of other
LUG'ers but, well, so be it.  As one of our Presidents once said, "if you
can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen".

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!