Subject: Re: [Leica] maintain quality
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 12:54:18 -0700

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
><Snip>
> However, overall, I agree.  The problem is that there is no way to force a
> company to maintain quality, and very often they just don't bother.
><Snip>
Let's keep in mind here that we are talking here now about a very unusual
company: Leica. Not a company that has sold out cheap and quick but having a
long history of holding on to quality despite the whims of the market and the
needs of economy.
Not like the Nikon line which now looks like it should be sold in Toys R' Us.
Mark Rabiner