Subject: Re: [Leica] paperless???
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 23:44:29 +0200

From: Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter) <peterk@lucent.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 19:48

> You are speaking to a group that thinks a camera design
> from 1954 is all the rage.  Did you think they would embrace
> the future and a digital world?

The ones who run out every year to buy the latest-model Canon SLRs are pretty
much the same.

Actually, there's nothing wrong with a camera design from 1954.  Film
photography hasn't changed since then, so there's no reason why a longstanding
design cannot continue to serve.  I wouldn't say that Leicas are all the rage,
though--as I've pointed out before, most people have never heard of Leica.

  -- Anthony