Subject: [Leica] fill in the blank game...
From: jimmy patrick <jimmyp@marimba.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 16:57:23 -0800

I just got a magazine in the mail called leicaVIEW. Iwas looking on the
inside back cover
and there is a small profile on Sandy Carter. I noticed that they may
have run out of room, or
edited the profile for family content, but anyway there was one bit I
thought was interesting.

I quote here from the magazine

"Exposed to the merits of the M6 by... Ted Grant, I had become
acquainted with the camera's
quiet and unobtrusive character."

So I was wondering what they took out and replaved with the elipses? Any
guesses?

Here's my guess : "Exposed to the merits of the M6 by (that guy who's
always rubbing his
underpants on his lens) Ted Grant,"

Any other guesses out there?

jimmy