Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: SONG: Shoot it
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 15:04:59 -0800

>Yep, I'm afraid it's the return of the photographically themed songs again!
>Hey, I promise I'll always use "SONG" in the subject line, so you can
>filter the messages ;)

ah, the return of the songsmith! i suppose we can expect a series of 'leica
carols' in the coming days. with that cheery thought in mind, i humbly
propose the following lug-warming titles:

'o summicron' (sung to the tune of 'o tannenbaum')
'vi-so-flex' (sung to the tune of 'silent night')
'leica the red-dot cam'ra'  (sung to the tune of 'rudolph the red-nose
reindeer)
'we wish you a merry hexar' (you know the tune)
'i saw mama shooting santa claus...' (sung to the tune of 'i saw mama
kissing santa claus')

i'm sure other titles will be not be long in coming...

guy