Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Classic and 90mm Summicron APO
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 19:33:15 -0800

><Snip>
> but the 135mm 3.4 appears to be losing it with th .72 viewfinder and really
> needs the .85 model.
>
> Tom Schofield

That's the point Pitak Chenkosol just made to me having met him today in person!!!!!
But I assured him I've shot like crazy with my 134. 3,4 and never got a shot out
of focus
	with my 72 magnification.
Perhaps when I use it wide open I'm most often focused at infinity or at least
not close in where it becomes more critical.
Despite the hard specks there is no reason to switch to another camera with a
higher viewer mag to use the 135.
The numbers don't always agree with actual use.
I'm sure it would not hurt though.
My second body is a .72 and I'm happy with my arrangement which seems workable
even though I'm quite the telephoto kinda guy shooting with a 90 2.8 Elmarit
often as well! I don't think there is that much of a difference between the .72
and .85 and I would love an .60 option or in there so I could shoot
viewfinderless with a 24 or perhaps shorter lens.
Mark Rabiner