Subject: [Leica] Re: black and white slides
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 06:50:16 -0600

If anyone wants  a do-it-yourself approach in the darkroom, I have a method
for reversal processing regular B&W film to make transparencies.  It works
nicely with FP4+ and HP5+.  Does anyone have a website where this can be
posted for others? If so, email me privately and we can set it up.
   The method works, but you will have to be willing to make some tests to
fine-tune the process.  You will also need to get a few chemicals, but they
will last a very long time.

 _
[o] -GH