Subject: [Leica] trouble with delta 3200 in 120
From: Gammanyne@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 22:39:53 EST

    John , thanks for the post, I am using tmax developer, standard dilution
and rating the film at 1600. I havent tried xtol yet, perhaps this weekend. I
was about to use acufine but my schedule hasnt allowed me the time to play in
the darkroom. What can you tell me to exect to expect from xtol, in
comparison the acufine and or tmax?
    I think for my next test on this stock I will not rate the film so high.
I had hoped to get the same speed as I get from tmax 3200. Oh well. K.