Subject: [Leica] Re: Eggleston shells as compost
From: timswan <timswan@blazenetme.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 17:05:37 -0500

Jim,

Since when was respecting the opinions of  people who differ with you and
plain, simple politesse  "PC crap."   I believe that you could get your
point across with calling people "schmuck", "dumb" and implying that
anyone who likes something that you don't must just be following the
herd. You're really WAYYYY too touchy on this one.

Tim