Subject: Re: [Leica] Michael Kenna book
From: "John McLeod" <johnmcleod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:00:38 -0800

Mikiro,

I took a class from him 7 or 8 years ago.  He was using Nikons -- FMs I
believe.  He seemed to have little interest in the technical details of the
lenses, bodies, and all.  He commented that he went through quite a few
bodies because he'd leave them out on a tripod in sometimes rainy or windy
weather at night.  Once, I think he said he was doing some night photography
and a cow knocked over the pod and he lost a camera body.

John McLeod