Subject: RE: [Leica] 35mm versus 120
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:24:56 -0500

Mike, perhaps you could let us (or at least me) know, what, exactly WAS
your supposed 'case', and what you are trying to get at here?

I do not need to measure 'it' to assert that the claim you cited is
speculation, and is vague.  The claim you cited IS vague and IS speculation
(and also unsubstantiated) by dictionary definition.  If you do not or can
not understand that (not meant in any way to be insulting, though it sounds
it, I know), then my efforts to explain this to you are futile, since I
just don't understand why and what it is you don't understand.

Austin Franklin wrote:

> [...]

Mike Quinn Asked:

>>> Have you measured it?
>>> What were your results?