Subject: RE: [Leica] 35mm versus 120
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 10:03:25 -0500

That makes NO sense.  I know dozens of VERY experienced MF shooters, as
well as I am certainly one, and I do nothing 'special' to 'keep my film
flat'.

What, exactly, do 'experienced MF shooters' DO to supposedly keep the film
flat?

Just as a note, THE bible on Hasselblad photography, called "The Hasselblad
Manual" only references 'film flatness' in ONE statement on matching the
backs with the inserts.  If this were truly a problem, and if 'experienced
MF shooters' actually did 1) have a problem with film flatness, and 2)
actually did something about it, it would be mentioned in this book.