Subject: Re: [Leica] making contact prints
From: "Joan & Ken Lee" <klee16@home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 11:50:11 -0400

Ted,

Can you recommend a archival type clear page sleeves that come close to
fitting on an 8X10 sheet. I have several makes of 6 and 7 strip sheets and
they all result in at least 1/4 inch missing from the top & bottom of the
sheet. I have tried to find the  81/2 X 11 paper but it is special order and
expensive.

Any common sense tips?

Ken