Subject: Re: [Leica] LET'S SEE NOW...WHICH M-TELEPHOTO TO CHOOSE?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 18:09:02 -0400

I own both the 75 and the new 90/2.  For me if I need a medium telephoto
the choice is clear:  I take the 90.  The 75 is just a bit to close to the
50 for my liking, and I like the single viewfinder frame for the 90 in my
HM.   Also, the 90 seems a bit lighter (or perhaps it is balanced a bit
better) than the 75.  Light is good.

I also own the 85/1.4 AIS which I (used to) use on my old F2.  I will
probably list it with eBay one of these days, along with a mint 90/2.8
tele-elmarit-M, once I conduct a side by side comparison between it and my
APO 90.

Dan C.

[snip]