Subject: Re: [Leica] 40mm and 3.5cm Viewfinder?
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 12:52:35 -0500

Before I sold it, I checked this out with an RF-Summicron and discovered
that the outer edge of the M3 viewfinder is about equal to the frame shown
by the 35 RF-Summicron.

I bought  new 35 and when I use it on an M3, I cover the window for the
frames with a piece of electrician's tape and just use the entire viewfinder
for this lens.  It seems to work OK.

Bud