Subject: Re: [Leica] Production of Mercury Batteries
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:33:18 -0500

Thanks to Tony, Nathan and others for their Info on these batteries.   I
suppose we'll be able to get Asian batteries in the future but I've been
using Vartas for more than 30 years and they don't leak.   I've got a good
supply of PX-625's and I've decided that when I either run out of these
batteries or I can no longer get Kodachrome, I'll be too old to care:-)

BTW, I just replaced a Varta battery in my car that's was installed in April
of 1991.  It's been through 8 tough Minnesota winters.

Bud

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Production of Mercury Batteries)