Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:39:44 -0700

K64 was manufactured in 120 format for a few years in the late 1980s, early
1990s, but was then discontinued. Presume it was due to lack of demand,
which in turn was probably attributable to processing hassles at the time
(slow turn-around times, quality control problems with the Kodak's
let's-outsource-our-processing experiment).

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.