Subject: [Leica] V35 enlarger bulb + SL filters
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:47:20 +0100

	For those who wished to know the GE reference number for the later V35
Focomat bulb (Philips 13139), I can reveal that it is exactly the same!
I.e., GE 13139, apparently the numbers codify exactly the focal length, pin
layout, size, etc.
Best of luck with the order/s,

Another item I managed to find today are the relatively hard to locate 43mm
multicoated filters, ideal for 50mm Summiluxes and early 35mm SMLX too.
There are a couple left, brand new in boxes, made by HOYA, and I'm happy to
send them on if people wish to contact me off list. They're 'New Skylight',
1B not 1A, dipping at 550nm rather than 500nm, as if we understand that!
I know we don't all want these but some might and these are saving a whack
on Leica prices.

Jem
(jem.kime@cwcom.net)