Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 motordrive
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:51:09 +0100

- --=====================_12058501==_.ALT

The great advantage of the Leica motor over the EOS1N is that, should the
motor let you down (which is very unlikely) you take it off, replace the
old battery on the camera, and you have a fully functioning camera.   If
the EOS motor lets you down, just pray it is only the battery.   Without
the motor you have no workable camera.

Gerry

- --=====================_12058501==_.ALT

that, should the motor let you down (which is very unlikely) you take it
off, replace the old battery on the camera, and you have a fully
functioning camera.&nbsp;&nbsp; If the EOS motor lets you down, just pray
it is only the battery.&nbsp;&nbsp; Without the motor you have no
workable camera.<br>
Gerry<br>
At 08:10 15-08-00 -0500, you wrote:<br>
bring out a AA clip.&nbsp; On my<br>
Eos1n booster drive, I not only have the nicads, but a AA
clip.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I always<br>
have the AA clip filled with batteries should the nicads expire at the
worst<br>
moment.<br>
gck<br>