Subject: Re: [Leica] My Leica 'tis of thee
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 07:45:44 -0600

You might be interested in reading Gunter Osterloh's description of the M
rangefinder and comparison to SLRs in "Leica M, the Advanced School of
Photography". If you cannot locate this book, I would cheerfully scan the
relevant pages for you. Up to about 80mm to 90mm or so, the Leica
rangefinder is a much more accurate way of focusing a lens.

A general discussion (but no comparison) can be found at:

http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/leicahome.html

Cheers

John Collier