Subject: [Leica] Source for Russian lenses?
From: "Isaac Crawford" <isaacc7@home.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 23:49:11 -0400

I'm looking for suggestions for a good dealer that usually has russian 50mm
f2 and 35mm f2.8 lenses in stock. I have heard that the quality can be a
little spotty, but if you get a good one, they are very nice. I don't mind
paying a little extra if I have return privlidges...

On a related not, I could also use some extention tubes for LTM. I would
need one 15mm, one 6mm and one 45mm. Let me know if you have any availible..

Thanx!

Isaac

Message from "Rob Heyman" <rheyman@bigpond.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Pet Peave (OT))
Message from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Pet Peave (OT))