Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA meeting
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 06:51:10 -0400

I checked out both TTL and non-TTL at the store when I bought my M6.
I bought the non-TTL because I could use my DR Summicron with it.
The TTL one doesn't work on the closer range.

Vick

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: LHSA meeting)
Reply from "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org> ([Leica] Re: LHSA meeting)