Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and Thieves
From: "Paul Arnold" <osprey@bmt.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:30:06 -0700

Mark --

Hey, feller, I'm not recommending taping the red dot -- just that if one
chooses to tape, then the taping should be done worldwide.

And actually what caught my eye in the original post was that it seemed a
bit jingoistic to assert that there is more crime "abroad" than at home,
wherever Home may be.

- -- Paul

- --