Subject: [Leica] Re: Country of origin
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:17:29 -0500

> From: "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Country of origin

> Natural ability works at all levels, interlectual as well as
> manual dexterity.  Its genetic.

I suppose that argument might have once worked when we were rubbishing
Japanese products 40 years ago, but somehow their "interlectual" advances
overcame their natural genetic limitations. S'ppose it was just a one-off,
right? Maybe even a cruel accident mocking the natural order of master
races, etc.