Subject: RE: [Leica] my montblanc is an M4-2...
From: "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:36:45 -0800

Cassidy wrote:

> "has anyone heard about this new Hippocratus special edition M6 that is
> only available to doctors? Is the emblem of the snakes wrapped
> around the leitz logo actually engraved or just painted on the top?"

I have heard that there are really TWO versions:  The regular, or GP
version, has the snakes engraved.  The proctologist version has the snakes
painted on the top, is covered in black Teflon, and has a redesigned top
plate that borrows from the R8 school of design.  I have also heard that
more details will be announced next week.

rp johnson
seattle, wa

Replies: Reply from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica] my montblanc is an M4-2...)
Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] my montblanc is an M4-2...)