Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Min. focus accuracy of Leica lenses and the Hexar RF
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:41:10 -0000

I'd have thought that it may well be their 'get out clause' in case of
legal action from Leica.
I know we've been over this before and the patents are ages out of date, or
only just out of date, but to stay clear they could maintain that their
mount was different to Leica's because of this specification.
Small enough to make almost no difference but significant if necessary?

Jem