Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Bessa-T - let me get this straight...
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:33:34 -0800

Hey Ted,

After reading the C-V promotions, I couldn't help pulling on their chain.
Sure did stir the pot... Especially by the folks who use the LUG as a sales
tool.

I think the Cosina filibustering should be limited to "For Sale" Fridays.

;-) ;-)

As usual, you've injected a dose of reality into the whole debacle... :)

Jim