Subject: [Leica] Re: FW: Kodak Makes Improvements to B&W Films
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:40:28 -0800

What the hell is the matter with those people at Kodak! Don't they know
that film is dead. That the current crop of digital cameras will blow film
cameras out of the water. And digital theaters are but a breath away.

Or did they actually look at the state of digital and decide that it is
indeed going to be a long while before Leicas, Hasselblads, Linhofs, Arris,
etc, are out gunned by a digital sensor. Unless you have a couple of
hundred grand to squander. Make that a couple hundred million. Maybe a billion.

Film is alive and well and still producing the best photographic results.

Long live Super-XX (I wish.) Long heel, long toe. The champion of dynamic
range.

I suppose XX will be different, but I'll bet it's good.

Jim

Replies: Reply from "mdelman" <mdelman@rochester.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: FW: Kodak Makes Improvements to B&W Films)