Subject: Re: [Leica] photography in stores, malls, etc.
From: MSwiek@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:46:45 EDT

Ted's point is well made and very common sense.  I have actually had very good experiences in public spaces by being somewhat apologetic and accomodating when asked by security guards or others what I was doing.  In several cases they actually gave me access to even better spaces which were more private and with better views.  In most of thse cases it was because, or at least partially attributable to the fact that I was using a Leica and not some more common "amateur" brand.

Mike Swiek