Subject: Re: [Leica] Summilux 80mm 1.4 ... R lens
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:44:14 -0500

Steve,

I have owned the 75 and have used the 80 quite a lot.  I found the 75
awkward on the M and didn't use it much but I love the 80 on the R bodies.
I shoot it a lot at 1.4.  You might also e-mail Pascal as he has a lot of
experience with the 80.  I find the 80 very sharp with smooth out of focus
areas.  I think that it is underappreciated, or, at least under discussed.

Dick