Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital: how to output?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 19:29:13 +0200

Film scanners, such as the new Nikon models, are excellent. B&W film is
probably the hardest medium to scan, but as the many excellent images
published by LUGgers attest, it can be done.

To get serious quality B&W output, you will have to look into the
specialized inks like the ones available from www.missupply.com. They
replace the color cartridges in your Epson with shades of grey, and the
results are excellent, especially when printed on the special papers
available from the same sources.

Nathan